An animated TV series centered on the child of the legendary Speed Racer -- a young talent named after his father who enrolls in an academy for the fastest kids on Earth.
I know one reviewer says that the villains are lamer and less violence. But I happen to like it that way. As the villains use more high tech and brains than the original villains that used more brawns and more violence.
Speed Jr is a great driver but is not at all a martial artist like his father of the same name, was though he has used it a couple of times. Rex Jr, Speed's older brother and another race, and the bad boy in the school the two are attending for racing. Have a love-hate relationship but grown to love and depend on one another.
Speed Sr is now a lot of cautious and a lot more calmer. As he is undercover like his older brother Rex is. Rex Jr if you have caught on, is named after his Sr's older secret spy brother. Speed Sr and Speed Jr seem to have a lot more in common than Rex Jr does. But Sr loves both of his sons the same.
Sprittle is now a headmaster and more calmer and more wiser than his child like attitude in the original. Plus he is much more authoritative when running the school and his Speed and Rex's younger brother. He won't bend the rules for his nephews and for that matter, his older brother's sake. But gives them advice and help from time to time.
It is a much more tamer version of the show with the kids. Original is the original but still, this is much more tamer. The idea of Speed's own son going to a racing school work out nicely. If done correctly. Let's just list five of what I find disappointing from just seeing one episode.
1. The character designs, they look nothing like the original anime. If they weren't going to pay a Japanese animation company to do this series, they could of focused on how to draw anime books to make the characters of this and the predecessor look like they are in the same Speed Racer universe.
2. The animation, I'm guessing they had to make it as low budget as possible. Sure the original anime had stiffness but do that had to comply with this series as well. Cause it didn't look right for everyone to look like they have stiff joints.
3. Supporting cast, If they were going to include supporting characters, they can at least be more creative. Cause most of the racing students look like they came straight from a typical high school TV show.
4. lack of violence, that's what made the original so great to watch was the violence. But for this they removed all of the guns & heavy use of car crashes. I blame this on parents who think cartoons are better off without these.
5. lame villains, all we have is an almost evil business man who is after the gas-less engine of the Mach 6. The original had awesome villains including terrorists, mobs, assassins, & insane racers. Those guys made the anime a classic, you remove those from this show and then you're left with a boring segment with less appealing villains.
Peter Ferandaz appears as an Older Spritle, which is cool they actually got him to do the voice of an original character. But not even he was able to save the show.
Cause in the end they fail to make this a true sequel to the original anime. Those who want to see a sequel to original Speed Racer will be disappointed with this one. 646f9e108c
Dirges in the Dark full movie download
The Episode 6.10
NieR: Automata full movie online free
The Battle of Elderbush Gulch in hindi download
Ghost Storm movie download in mp4
Episode 1.11 full movie in hindi free download hd 720p
The Pineville Heist in hindi 720p
Tufty movie free download hd
Mr. Mask Goes to Washington movie in hindi free download
Despecho injusto full movie online free